Get rid of your student debt fast. This book will show you how.
Val Breit graduated college with a master’s degree and over $42,000 in student loans. She started her career as a school counselor earning just $36,000 and was overwhelmed by her college debt. Val tried several debt programs and finally discovered the method that worked for her. She eliminated all her student loans in just 34 months and for the first time ever, she is sharing her secrets with you.
Pay Your Student Loans Fast is not just a personal story.
In this straightforward, easy read, you will unlock:
- practical money-saving strategies to slash your bills in half and build an emergency fund
- the proven steps to finally put your college debt, credit card debt, car loans, and overdue medical bills behind you
- the costliest mistakes you are probably making with your loans, and how to prevent them from destroying your financial future
- and much, much more!
Overwhelmed by all your debt and not sure where to start?
You don't have to keep stressing about your debt. Val gives you 5 steps to get organized and start tackling your debt right away. You will understand what to do (and not to do) so you have the freedom to comfortably pay your bills and knock out your debt too.
"I felt so overwhelmed with the amount of debt I had but by utilizing the skills I learned from this book, I paid off one of my husband's student loans and am very close to paying off 2 more of mine!”
Heard you have to do something crazy to pay off debt?
Discover which realistic lifestyle changes will help you start tackling your debt today.
- You don't have to eat only ramen noodles to save money.
- You don’t have to move to another country.
- You don’t have to sell everything and live in the woods.
“Thank you for opening my eyes to the many ways I have been throwing my hard-earned money away!”
Think this book only applies to paying off student loans?
Learn how to organize your finances, wipe out ANY debt, spend without guilt, and finally get on the path toward your financial freedom.
“Since reading this, I have been able to use the tips to not only focus on my student loan debt, but I have been able to pay off two credit cards as well.”
“This book lit a fire under my butt to tackle this debt! I just paid off my ridiculous amount of debt on my Target card!"
Know someone about to start college? Even better.
- Discover the critical decisions to make now, so your teen doesn't have a huge mess to clean up later.
- Learn 12 common, yet costly, mistakes that you can avoid before it's too late.
- Confidently send your teen to college knowing their loans won't burden them for decades.
Val has given me the tools to help my daughter complete college without being buried in debt!”
“I highly recommend high school students read this book before making their post-high school decisions and know how to be smart about taking out their student loans!”